A Jump start

Hello All,

Thanks for visiting my page...
I have been thinking of writing a blog from a very long time, its just that i was waiting for the right moment. Now that i have moved to Malaysia, i have little bit of free time frm which i can manage to scribble few thoughts that keeps running in m mind.

I wanted to choose my blog name a unique one, and also wanted it to relate to the theme of my blog.Fortunately a when i started searching for a word something struck in my mind "beeing you" i googld it and was not able to find a single page with that word..was amazed, it has 2 meanings one meaning "its all about being you" and the other is "bee-ing you" meaning bee relates to bee( honey bee) as it keeps buzzing al around..so "bee-ing you" actually means buzzing your inner self..i will be sharing my experience and few crazy thougts that keeps buzzn my mind wid u all.

Now that i have got a good start..i shal put my thoughts here so that i wanna make an attempt discover my self..

Note to readers:
If you feeel my posts are worth it please subscribe...if u think its a piece of shit then better void it

Comments

Popular Posts