From me to you,

Frnz... there are lots of stories...i come up with now and then....so i thought..
y waste them...its better..ill pen down...it might help u kill some time..
im not a too good story teller...but hv written...a simple story....dont go by length of the story..im sure...it is an intresting 1!!



A guy called her name, she dint respond! He called her again but she was too busy staring @ the monitor and then he threw a piece of paper @ her , She turned back to him with a very funny expression on her face, the moment she knew who had thrown that piece of paper @ her, she smiled and said "Sharuu stop it,can't you see im working!". That smile stuck straight to my heart , it caught my breath, it was the most beautiful smile i had ever seen. I lost all my senses and instantly i was flying high. She is Sharada,I never thought one day i would be sitting with her on the beach of Bahamas on a romantic evening.

Hello there, myself Sharath !! I work for 144 communications here in bangalore. I look like a college grad but actually am 27 years of age with a decent salaried job.People say that im humurous,witty and sometimes funny . All in all they feel i am full of enthu and charming so most of them have thier best time with me including the security guard @ the parking space.
I was kinda guy who never beilived in the magic of love..u know Aamir khan in Dil chahtha hai types!! coz most of the time i used to hang around with my buddies and gave a damn about being in a relationship with a hot chick! I always felt that if love is happiness, care, emotion,sympathy,then i get the same being with my buddies...then y shud i end up proposing a gal and commit her all my life and keep writing apologies all the time even whn i was late by a minute to meet her!! That sounded to me like "yavanige beku guru a lifeu ..Thuuuu!!", Alright!! Coz my buddies were everything to me, they made me spend all my life with happiness and fun.! Whatever , one day i was busy with my work @ the office.
It was one heck of day, so i thought " Let me listen to some nice ARR songs and relax for a while" let me tell you, i am hardcore fan of the musical genius A R RAHMAN!Listening to his compositions i live.out of the world feeling. While i had my earphones plugged in and with closed eyes,completely in trance, i heard someone called me
" Excuse me , can i borrow your pen Please!"
@ first i did not hear anything, then she waved her soft hands around my face and i opened my eyes and said
"Sure, here. Take it".
Actually i dint notice who she was and continued listening.
Later while she was done with my pen, she noticed that i was closing my eyes so again she waved her hands around my face and i opened my eyes. She was smiling with a sparkle in her eyes. I couldn't stop luking at her and then she said "Thank you sooo much"
i dint knw what to reply, and then she left with the same smile on her cute face.!

A couple of days later i was coming out of the pantry and suddenly Sharadha was approaching me, i dint know how to react.
As she came closer my throat dried and my heart beat was goin @ 120bpm. She smiled again and said
"Hey Sharath, how was the lunch?"
i replied "Almost same as ystrdy Sharada,but today they have pani puri for chapathi instead of dal..god knows why"
"Grrrr...oh no not again..i have to go all the way till the food court now and nobody is there to accompany me"
i thought this is the chance, so i smiled and said " Well,i badly need a leamonade now,u can join me if u would like?"
"Oh sure..Chalo lets go"
That was a walk to remember,our first official meet. Thought we were working in the same office from 2 years, we never got a chance to get acquainted to each other.The food court was 1km away from our office and fortunately the day was warm,
She said " Isn't dis strange sharath even though we sit close to each other it took almost 2 years to talk"
"well to me it sounds wierd, never mind atleast now we met! and by the way u have a very pleasant smile Sharada"
"oh is it, yeah most of them say...but i dont know..and please call me Shari like my frnz do..we r frnz nw isn't it?!"
"haahha ,, yup im glad we r frnz now Sharii"
She had lunch and i took a lemonade and we came back , in the mean while..we both shared a nice chemistry, never felt uncomfortable.
Days passed we started talking over MSOC(communicator) we had already exchanged our numbers and used to talk hours daily.We knew we had grown very close to each other..but v nver crossed our limits ..i mean u knw love and al..we were like "just,Good Frnz" But way down in my heart..i had very
strong feelings for her but was afraid to tell coz i thought i might ruin our frnzshp..Sharada was a very nice gal and was very helpful. She was very active in doing these social welfare, NGO's and stuffs like that..she had a nice reputation and respect wherever she went..that was the best thing i liked about her character.!She was not seeing anyone, not that she dint believe in love, its just that she dint had any Boyfriend.

Then on one bad day..she came to me and said
"Sharu..u will be happy if i say that i got a chance to work as a Public realtionship officer for WHO in Bahamas, what do you think?"
she waited for this all her life..coz she alwys felt that we need to care for people and animals coz we are human beings.
I rejoiced and said "Sharii..its ur chance..go for it"
I just wanted to see that smile on her ALWAYS!!!...A smile can change your life!! heheh...

10days later she left to the Bahamas with her parents.. Yes, She was the only child for her parents..and they were well-off.
As soon as she reached she wrote a letter(email of course)to me

"
Hey Sharu..

I reached safe.. Allz well..these ppl are soo kind. they are taking very good care of us ..im so excited for tmrw..coz its my first day.
Wish me luck dear..and yes..GOD i missed you so much on my way to here..i never knew i would feel like that..its a strange feeling..
Bidu..ttyl kano...fullu tired..

Bye
Sharii
"


I was happy for her..as the time flew..once a week we used to do video chat on skype .Few days later..we both got busy with our work.
It was tough for me to suppress feelings inside me for her.. I decided to vent out everything i had in mail to her..
It was 11:30pm i logged into my gmail and while i was about to click on compose mail..One letter popped into my bin

It was from Shariii, it said "From me to you"
I was puzzled?@#$@#@! thought she must written one funny letter to me or something..coz all the time..she loved to pull my leg..and made fool out of me!

as soon as i clicked on the letter and opened it it said

"
Hey monkey,

was feeling weird today kano..dint know why.. later i realised its somethin i never experienced..dont get me wrong im not feeling psych an all,,
im completely fine..but its just that i always felt i am so much connected to you.. ever since we both met my life has changed..
i always wear smile of my face..its such a beautiful feeling...the reason is YOU.... You are the best thing that could hv happend to me
you are the closest person to me...we both share such a pure relation...i want to take that relation a little further ..i know u would be feeling the same
Sharu...WILL YOU MARRY ME?

"

ting...ting...tears!!! fullu tearsu..I dint reply to that mail. Instead i wrote a mail to my manager
" Sir, Emergency for a week... apologies for short notice. will come to office next monday."
I booked tickets to bahamas...and next evening i was in Bahamas...
I wanted to give her a surprise...i booked a complete hotel..right in front of the beach....i knew where she resided..i telephoned her and said..
"Madam.. i am calling from WHO . there is some one who wants to meet you..they told me that they want to make some donation to us..
Can you please come to Tiamo resorts and a seaplane is waiting for you @ the airport now . Start immediately"

She dressed and left right away.. I was ready for my gal...this time i was not nervous.!! A local boy signalled me that she will be here in 5 minutes..
I signalled the hotel guy to switch off all the lights...The entire island was dead dark.. she came with a lamp in her hand..
and then...the hotel manager took her and gave her a thread to hold...

And then..opening BGM of saathiya..musicians playn.. the hotel was light up and fireworks in the sky and boldly said "I DO Sharii :-)"
then i slided a ring from the other end of the thread standing on the 2nd floor..it went and fell right on to her ring finer..she came running towards me in tears...
"Thank you Sharu..i knew u wud say YES!" and again that killer smile..

Next..

We spent the best evening of our lives..


The characters in the above story are fictional.. any resembalance to the characters or the situation is purely conincidental..






Comments

  1. Hey thanks maga....keep visiting!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey after reading this, I have decided to teach you all the TT tricks for freeeeeeee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But i am really doubted if characters are fictional....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahh fictionalle man!! nan life nal esht love story irak sadhya??

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rating 7/10....... Nice story maga.
    Its not fictional, its sumi's autobiography ....
    Sumi does this ring bells ( SR ) ??????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lo Suri.. if this was my autobiography..i wudnt have written it here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice story maga... know its mixed with your love story... Place and names changed huh.... Good one...

    Maga, next one should be high potential mass story..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sumi, neenu yaavaaga eereeti kathe shrusti maadoke shuru maadide. ede reeti bari munde "The raise of Sumanth" anta series barutte. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. krish...ok guru...next ide story li sequel nodu

    ReplyDelete
  11. innu ond sequel baratta?! beda maga.. idunne tadkolak aagtilla le..!!

    ee story ge - mooru fight scenes, erad rape scenes, naalak haad na haaki "Gandhinagara" dalli kathe helu maga.. Picture maadtaare!!

    Ee kade Shivraajkumar hero... Aa kade Ramya heroine..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The characters in the above story are fictional.. any resembalance to the characters or the situation is purely conincidental..... ee dialogue bekitha end nalli .. but a nice blog!wish ur dream come true !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehhehe Thank u madam!! ella nim ashirawada!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sumanth Sir You are simply Great..........

    ReplyDelete
  16. Le.. no response to my comment.. Yaakappa comment haaku comment haaku anta kelde ee thara avmaana madakke?

    ReplyDelete
  17. illa maga... sequel tagyak en e story 100 days odilla..
    opening chennaigthu...amel dull collectionsu.....neen bere line idre helu..baryona...inna SRK jothe nan darling acting madak naan bidalla!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooonestly.. its 8:50 am.. monday morning.. full dull for office..!! thought wil pass time.. accessing internet on a client server..
    got recharged the moment i read that the ring fell in her ring finger.. had tears in ma eyes..!! thank you so much for sharing this..!! wil b smilin the rest of the day thinkin of this lovely part of ur life..!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was my pleasure sir.... Keep visiting.!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fine tune with some naughty words and give this script to Goutam Menon.We would like to watch this on screens. Keep going mam. I suspect that it would have been ur real story guessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts